Monday, July 8, 2013

TANTALIZING GOURMET DINNERS


WELCOME to Paradise Island my very own exotic corner on the planet, where I'm surrounded with the fragrance of flowers, salty air and serenaded with the music of birdsong and wind chimes.
  
Laying in my hammock under a palm tree, I'm contemplating dinner. I'm dreaming of something gourmet and tantalizing enough to wake up all my senses. Mouthwatering healthy foods that are fresh and vibrant with color.

What will it be tonight.... Striped Bass with Ciopino Sauce, Dijon Crusted New Zealand Lamp Rack, or the Olive-Oil and Sherry Poached Salmon, maybe the Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Roulade with Dried Cherries and Apricots...Mmmm there are so many to choose from.

I can have any of these sumptuous luxurious meals and more without lifting a finger. It's all delivered right to my door daily. Created by a Cordon Bleu Chef from The Fresh Diet and his Executive Culinary Team. All I have to do is zap it in the microwave for a minute or two and enjoy being delighted and enchanted by the savory aromas of these delicious meals that will excite my taste buds.

Here are photos of just a very few of my favorites:
















Click on photos to see them larger.


Would you like to join me for dinner? You could choose your favorites from countless options... vegetarian, lean meats, poultry or fish and seafoods. Just call 1-866-FRESH-50 (866-373-7450 or visit www.thefreshdiet.com

Grap your FRESH DIET and let's go to the beach!

xo
Carol


















No comments:

Post a Comment