Thursday, November 4, 2010

~~~~~~~~~COURAGE~~~~~~~~~





Courage doesn't always roar. 
Sometime courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 
"I will try again tomorrow."

M. A. Radmacher






God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, 
the courage to change the things I can, 
and the wisdom to know the difference.

R. Niebuhr







Have courage for the great sorrows in life
 and patience for the small ones;
 and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily tasks, 
go to sleep in peace. 
God is awake.

Victor Hugo




                         

5 comments:

  1. A few of my favorite quotes on courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! So much to think about, so many ways to apply to EVERY day, EVERY life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kat, we've heard these quotes many times, but it doesn't lessen the power of the words.
    Thank you, Kat, for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, Blazé, but you still can't have any of my chocolate!

    ReplyDelete