Sunday, August 29, 2010

THE FRESH DIET

About 6 months ago, I was forwarded an email from a friend. It was an e-mail from THE FRESH DIET. It's a gourmet food home delivery program that provides FRESH food, not frozen or vacuum-packed or freeze-dried. Delivered daily at your front door. All meals and snacks for the day.
Created by Cordon Bleu Chef with menus that fulfill The Zone Diet's 40/30/30 nutritional balance, with an "Eat Only What You Love" philosophy. The Zone Diet is designed to promote lean body mass, weight loss, decreased carbohydrate craving, lowered blood sugar levels, increased energy levels and improved mental clarity. The Fresh Diet makes all easy and wonderfully flavorful.
You don't have to do a thing, they do it all for you.  No more meal planning, shopping, cooking, and cleanup.
Everything is done online. You select the meals you like out of a list of choices. If you have questions or need customer service a concierge is available 24/7. A Zone Perfect Certified Nutritionist understands how to adapt the program to special needs with your physicians approval. In fact, The Fresh Diet is about more than weight loss, it's about optimal nutrition.

Visit  www.thefreshdiet.com      call 866-FRESH-50 (866-373-7450)

I did just that in Feb. of 2010. The first month I lost 10 pounds, the second month, I lost 8 pounds, the third month I lost 7. That was all I wanted to lose. I'm still on it for maintenance and improved health.
I was plagued with a Spastic Colon since I was in my 20's . I have a special diet for it, and when it flares up I follow it. Before Feb. it flared up and the diet for it no longer worked. That was when I started on The Fresh Diet. It worked for my Spastic Colon by keeping it at bay.

I feel so energized and now have a lean body mass. I feel healthy! EAT WELL...BE WELL!

3 comments: