Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THE FRESH DIET & MY THOUGHTS

Just recently, our good friend, Jim, from THE FRESH DIET, asked us, When you think of THE FRESH DIET, what do you think of more 1) Fresh 2) Taste 3) Convenience 4) Balance 5) healthy (or something else entirely).
 After consuming THE FRESH DIET for seven and a half months now and going from a size 12 to a size 2, I think I can a qualify to answer that question. 
As you can see in this photo, I'm showing 2 weeks worth of empty FRESH DIET containers and 7 1/2 months worth of their menus. But more impressive to me personally is losing all that weight in a very HEALTHY manner. In fact the first answer I gave Jim was HEALTHY. I decided to give him a second answer which was RESULTS. 
Now look at this photo again, don't I look healthy and doesn't it show results! I would say so!
OK ... Let's get serious about this for a minute. I'm an "older" woman. Almost 64, but let's not rush it. I still have until November 24 th for that number to pop up. I never thought,( I had maybe hoped), that at that age I would be trim. Looking around though at women my age, so many are carrying more weight than they ever wanted. 
Having had children and "almost" 64 years of living, I figured I'd be carrying much more weight than I ever wanted.
  It did creep up little by little, always around the Holidays. Then like everyone else I'd make a New Year's resolution to lose it.
One fad diet after another.
 I used to buy "Slim Fast" by the case! I was always starving . NO WONDER! Drinking my meals like that! I'd throw in a salad and a piece of chicken or fish for dinner. After all, I did want something healthy in me.
 It was just a quick fix. 
No sooner I'd get off after losing some weight, it would come on again very quickly.  I tried many other ways to lose weight but it always came back on. 
THEN CAME THE FRESH DIET
THE FRESH DIET has made such a big difference in my life, I wanted everyone I knew to try it out. In fact, not only my friends here but my family and friends 3000 miles away.  A few months ago I took a trip to my hometown and did tell my family...see picture below.
                      I also told all my friends at a gathering we had. See photos below.


I couldn't seem to tell enough people! I wanted everyone to feel as healthy as I did and to experience everything that I did with THE FRESH DIET.

1) FRESH food all the time. Produce that is always crisp and garden fresh. Quality meats, chicken and fish. Meals that are delivered fresh daily.
2) Taste that is satisfying, flavorful, delicious and gourmet, never boring.
3) Convenience as in no shopping needed. No cooking, meal planning, food prep, or cleanup. No calorie counting. Portion controlled. THE FRESH DIET makes it all easy.
4) Balance. Executive Chef Yosef Schwartz, a graduate of the world-renowned Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute and his culinary team develop menus that fulfill The Zone Diet's 40/30/30 nutritional balance , with an "Eat Only What You Love" philosophy.
5) Healthy. The Zone Diet that it's based on is designed to promote lean body mass, weight loss, decreased carbohydrate craving, lowered blood sugar, increased energy levels and improved mental clarity.
Here are a few photos of a select few meals:





You can see why I've chosen so well with THE FRESH DIET and why all these containers and so many more are empty. The meals are fresh, delicious, convenient, balanced, and healthy!
Do yourself a favor and call THE FRESH DIET ( 1-866-FRESH-50 ) or 1-866-373-7450. Get healthy and lose weight at the same time. 







4 comments:

  1. I had the salmon salad today and thought of you! I like the idea that you have saved the menus. I think I will start to do that too as a motivational tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Sis.Boom,
    Hahaha! I think of you every time I have the Cheesecake! After all, you are the Cheesecake King!
    I had first started to save the menus as ideas for my own meals after getting off The Fresh Diet. I'm still on the diet and don't want to leave it any time soon! I just love it too much. I just continued to save them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post! If anyone is thinking of what to do - IF this could be right for them .... well I will be sending them over here! Just looking at the few pictures of the food and pictures of you tell me THIS IS IT.

    I can't wait to start my week of TFD meals that I just won in the motivational poster contest. It was a dream come true (honest).

    Thanks for a great post. Can't wait to read even more now that I am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm honored you're following , Kat!
    There's no IF though...this is right for everyone. They're very healthy meals with everything one needs for optimum body performance and good health.
    When you start THE FRESH DIET, Kat, you'll see what I mean. You'll feel the energy and much more.
    If you read my post on the importance of water, you know you ought to be drinking 2 qts a day. It moves the fat along and you'll see the scale numbers decline so much faster especially with some exercise every day.
    Good luck to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete