Monday, April 4, 2011

THE HAPPINESS CREED

Travel your own road to happiness with

THE HAPPINESS CREED
                               


I believe that happiness is my birthright,
as well as my responsibility:
and I commit to claiming it.


I believe that happiness is here and now;
and I commit to awakening to it.


I believe that happiness is a choice;
and I commit to choosing it.


I believe that happiness is a habit;
and I commit to cultivating it.


I believe that happiness is free,
like rainbows, sunshine, and air;
and I commit to reveling in it.


I believe that happiness is always available,
no matter what others are doing;
and I commit to creating it.


I believe that happiness is an inside job,
not dependent on money,
fame, or possessions;
and I commit to living it.


I believe that happiness is
an attitude of gratitude;
and I commit to giving thanks.


I believe that happiness is in action;
and I commit to generating it.


I believe that happiness is contagious;
and I commit to sharing it.


I believe that happiness is a prayer,
uniting me with the universe;
and I commit to offering it.


I believe happiness is my calling-
I Must BE The Happiness
I Wish To See in the World.!


                                                          by BJ Gallagher 

No comments:

Post a Comment