Sunday, August 28, 2011

FREE FOOD FOR A YEAR!!!!!


Yikes! Does this make you hungry? I bet it does! It's a delicious Steak & Egg on Whole Wheat Tortilla with sour cream and salsa. You can have this, if you are in the FRESH DIET delivery area that is.
You can also have an Omelet that looks as delicious as this Goat Cheese, Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato one you see here.  I'm not kidding you! All you have to do is have a little fun and go to The Fresh Diet Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2352398098004&id=1491708662
and click the "LIKE" button then guess the date that The Fresh Diet will reach 100,000 fans by emailing your date, name and zip code to 
competitions@thefreshdiet.com  It's that easy!
What a great company! The food is gourmet, delicious and healthy. You want to lose a few unwanted pounds, here's the pain free way to do it. 
As you can see by my blog, I've been eating this way for a long time. A year and a half and I'm committed for another 2 years! Hey! What can I say? I love the food and that's an understatement! I feel healthy and full of energy; I'm not a spring chicken anymore but I can look like one! Hahaha!
I've already put MY guess in and I'm inviting you to do the same. Just look at all the delicious food photos on my blog. There's nothing to lose except,  ahem,  maybe that donut you're carrying around your waist. You'll be able to stop sucking in that stomach every time that love interest walks by too. Most importantly, think of your health and start doing something about it. Nothing will change unless you do.
I don't miss much of anything on this eating plan. Look at this breakfast I've had recently
It's a delicious Cereal Bar with fresh Strawberries and Yogurt. It looks like dessert! Speaking of dessert, you might be thinking, "I don't want to miss eating cookies!" The Fresh Diet has  very healthy recipes for cookies. Here's a photo of one of them.
Scrumptious Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
They also have Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies as well as many others. So, why don't you take me up on this invitation and do something wonderful for yourself. You'll enjoy every bite! 

xo
Carol
P.S. When you visit The Fresh Diet facebook page click the "LIKE" button if this all sounds good to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment