Monday, August 1, 2011

WHO KNEW!!!!!!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!
This is a Grilled Portabella Burger with crisp Lettuce, juicy fresh Tomato, crunchy Red Onion, melted Smoked Gouda cheese and very tasty Chipotle Mayo that adds great zing and all this yumminess on a Whole Wheat Bun. All this from The Fresh Diet, delivered right to my front door.
Now who knew that I would end up wanting to take photos of my food. I never did before joining The Fresh Diet. 
I think this may have first started because here I was on a diet again, except there was one difference...a big difference. These weren't tin cans filled with the same small variety of a diet drink.  Or one of these online diets with the same small variety of boring foods. The food I was eating was not only tasty and not boring but very appealing. Foods/menus created by a cordon bleu chef!  Fresh food that you know came out of a garden, not a can or the freezer. In fact after I took it out of the packing container and put it on a pretty plate, added a lovely setting, it became very tantalizing, exciting all my senses! All I could think of was, "Is this diet food, because if it is, what a great way to lose weight!" That I did! From Burgers such as this one pictured to


a beautiful colorful Fruit Salad with Yogurt such as this. This gorgeous Salad is quite a cheerful way to start your day with a smile! Looking at this, you know you're getting quality fresh produce. Every piece was sweet and tasty. Just looking at those grapes reminds me of that crunchy bite followed by a burst of sweet flavor. Some days when I feel like having eggs, I can choose an Omelet. The Fresh Diet has quite a variety! If I'm in the mood for a Goat cheese one, there's the Goat Cheese, Baby Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato Omelet with Seven Grain Toast pictured below.


Or, the Asparagus Tarragon Souffle Omelet with Gruyere Cheese & Roasted Cherry Tomato.

Or 
Omelet Caprese with Fresh Mozzarella, Roma Tomato, Basil Pesto and Whole Wheat Toast.

The omelet choices don't stop there there are so many many more!
Then again, I may want an Egg Bake such as the Mushroom & Turkey Sausage with Fresh Peaches.


There are a myriad of Egg Bakes, Quiches, even Steak & Egg Enchilada, Breakfast Pizza with Scrambled Egg, Turkey Sausage and Cheddar Cheese on Whole Wheat Pita as well as many others. 

Other times, like today for instance, I felt like having A Fresh Diet Crepe. So I had scrumptious Blueberry Cream Cheese Crepes with Fresh Pineapple & Wild Berry Sauce.

The pineapple are so fresh, very juicy and sweet. This choice actually taste like a dessert.
Speaking of dessert, doesn't the following photo of Whole Wheat Blueberry Waffles, Strawberries & Blueberry Vanilla Ricotta Cheese look like one!


I don't need much encouragement to stay on The Fresh Diet, especially when I get up in the morning and once a week take a peek at what the scale is showing me. Then I reach into the fridge for breakfast and come up with one of those pictured above or one of so many others depending on my mood, when I made my selection. I can pick a variety of Oatmeal, Breakfast Burritos, Granola, or even 
Whole Wheat Waffles with Honey Ham, Fresh Cantaloupe and Sugar-Free Syrup.


All this BEAUTIFUL food and the weight just comes off making me feel so much more energetic and ready for anything. Delicious Fresh food, portion controlled just for me.
The Fresh Diet Breakfasts aren't the only selections that are so photogenic. Someday I'll show you beautiful scrumptious lunches similar to the Portabella Burger pictured above, but right now,  it's time for one of my very delicious snacks such as the Sugar-free Boston Cream Pie.


Chef Ray, you are a master!









No comments:

Post a Comment